Inflammation has long been associated with the development of cancer, and it comes in many forms.
- Excessive sugar and processed foods in the diet
- Consuming toxic fats that clog the ability of the cells to transfer oxygen and expel their waste.
- Toxicity- your lifelong exposure to toxins that have been stored in your body
- Stress/toxic mindset- this has the ability to shut down the immune system
- Nutritional deficiencies – unless you are taking some quality food-based supplements your body will be deficient in essential nutrients
- A lack of exercise – movement allows the lymphatic system to do its job of clearing the body of waste and toxins
- Hormonal imbalances – these are related to breast, uterine, cervical, endometrial, ovarian, testicular and prostate cancers
- Viruses/fungus/parasites – these can overwhelm the immune system allowing cancer to take hold.
The following can help to soothe inflammation within the body:
- Avoid foods that can promote inflammation such as nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, tomatillos, eggplant, gogi berries, huckleberries, and gooseberries), conventionally raised meat, dairy, corn, gluten, beans and peas.
- Supplementing with a Bioavailable Curcumin. 2 -4 capsules per day would be the recommended dosage for those with chronic inflammation. Read more about curcumin/turmeric
- Supplementing with unrefined parent omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids in the correct ratio. Read more about essential fatty acids
- Taking high doses of proteolytic enzymes. These are taken on an empty stomach several times throughout the day. At high doses they have the ability to help with inflammation as well as dissolving away the fibrin (protein) coating that surrounds solid tumors, thus allowing the immune system to recognize and attack the cancer. Read more about systemic enzyme therapy
- Aloe Vera Juice can be used to soothe and heal a damaged gut lining which can lead to systemic inflammation. Read more about that with this post.
- Ginger root, freshly grated and added to your food, or taken as a supplement can help to soothe inflammation of the body as well as aid in the digestive process.
- Intermittent fasting can decrease inflammation and puts the body into repair mode (through tissue healing and regeneration) instead of spending most of its energy on digesting food. This can be done nightly by not eating past 6 at night and before 6 in the morning, or by setting aside 1 day per week to fast, or one weekend per month to fast. Some people prefer to do an all water or an all fresh juice type of fast. You can read more about juicing with this post.
- Including daily exercise to work the lymphatic system. Your immune system consists of 20 trillion cells that work as your police force and garbage collectors. It is responsible for killing the bad guys that are not participating in the natural processes of your body, these include cancer cells, yeasts, bacteria, viruses, and dead cells. “Kill the bad guys and take out the trash.” That is what your immune system is supposed to do. But if you have cancer, something is wrong with your immune system: usually either stress, toxic burden, or malnutrition. One way to address toxic burden is to get the lymphatic system moving efficiently. Read more about the lymphatic system.
Supplements that build up the Natural Killer Cells of the body
- IP-6 (inositol hexaphosphate)
- Host Defense Comprehensive Immune Support
- Transfer Point Beta-1 3-d glucan
- Life Extension NK Cell Activator Tablets
- 4Life Transfer Factor
- Peak Immune 4
Comment with Facebook: