“Cancer is a nutrient deficiency along with high toxicity in the body. Cancerous tumors are merely a build-up of toxins, and in order to live you have to detoxify your body.” Kellee Mulhern
Kellee Mulhern was diagnosed with cancer twice within a three year period of time. The first came in 2009 when she was diagnosed with a Stage 1, grade 3 cancer which her doctor said was aggressive. For her treatment she received 4 rounds of chemotherapy along with 33 sessions of radiation.
She says. “Knowing what I do now about the toxicity of conventional treatments, I believe that this set the stage for my second diagnosis of stage 4 breast cancer that had metastasized to my lymph nodes and liver that I received in March of 2012.”
For her second diagnosis she received 6 weekly treatments of chemotherapy which were comprised of Taxol and Avastin. Her oncologist wanted to do 6 more months of treatments, but she declined. She says that she prayed for wisdom and knowledge during this time, and the answer to those prayers came when she learned about a friend who had cured his pancreatic cancer by juicing. Her friend then shared some of his books with her so that she could begin to educate herself. They were:
- Cancer: Step Outside the Box, written by Ty Bollinger
- The pH Miracle, by Dr Robert Young
- Cancer: Curing the Incurable, by Dr William Donald Kelley.
By researching she concluded that cancer is caused by a severe nutrient deficiency of the body coupled with high toxicity which both work to overburden the immune system. This is because we are filling our bodies with processed foods that are laden with chemicals and toxins, and not eating real foods in their whole natural form. She says that eliminating the following toxins is essential if you are trying to heal from cancer: all trans fats, refined sugars, syrups, sodas, MSG, aspartame, sodium nitrate (found in lunch meats and bacon), genetically modified soy, benzene (a preservative found in sodas), and mycotoxins (a mold that is commonly found growing on the grains we eat). Also, because exposure to environments toxins is another area of concern, eliminating/reducing your exposure is imperative, they include: asbestos, ingesting fluoride and chlorine in tap water, mercury (amalgam fillings and vaccines), plastic pollutants, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, and tobacco smoke.
Kellee drastically changed her diet by eliminating foods which are acidic such as meat, dairy, and grains, and began eating an abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables so that her body could become more alkaline (read more about acid/alkaline). She began juicing vegetables, eating apricot kernels, utilized the Budwig protocol, taking a variety of supplements and pancreatic enzymes, making sure that she stays hydrated with purified water, detoxes her body with coffee enemas, and then exercises regularly. On June 6, 2012, her stage 4 cancer was gone. Kellee shared many details of her daily routine with me.
- I begin the day by drinking purified water with the juice of 2 lemons.
- I juice 4 organic carrots, 4 celery stalks, 2 green apples (and I eat the seeds) along with a good-sized hunk of fresh ginger root. I also add beets twice a week to purify the blood
- For breakfast I have one cup of organic coffee. I drink half and save the other half for my coffee enema which I use to detoxify my liver and colon.
- Breakfast consists of sprouted flax seed toast (Ezekiel) with 2 tbsp unrefined organic coconut oil, a drizzle of organic honey, and 1 organically raised egg
- Lunch is always an organic green salad with romaine and spinach or some herb blend. I mix up the veggies on the salad to include radishes, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, cucumbers. The dressing is always organic olive oil with some balsamic vinegar, a squeeze of fresh lemon, sea salt and pepper.
- Dinner consists of fresh or steamed broccoli with wild fish. I make free range chicken meals of curry or rice pasta with veggies . Dinner is always a little more difficult because my family has to like it as well.
- I try to eat one half /or a whole avocado every day
- I snack on raw almonds, sunflower seeds, and organic raisins.
- I eat 20 apricot kernels everyday (read more about apricot kernels)
- I do the Budwig Protocol 3 times a week. That is 1/2 of a cup of organic cottage cheese with 2 tbsp unrefined flax seed oil blended with a hand-held immersion blender which binds the proteins together. This floods the cells with oxygen… and cancer hates oxygen.
- The only oil I use for cooking is coconut oil
- one whole foods multivitamin,
- Vitamin D3 (4000 IU)
- Selenium (200 mg)
- Zinc (30mg)
- Fish oil (1000mg)
- Turkey tail Mushroom (2 pills)
- Sea Kelp (1 pill daily)
- Turmeric (1000 mg)
- Garlic with Astragalus (2 pills)
- Co Q 10 (400 mg)
- Resveratrol (1 daily)
- Cayenne Pepper Extract
- Echinacea (1200 mg)
- Glutathione .
- pancreatic enzymes are taken after each meal
- Cell Food, a supplement which contains 78 trace minerals, 34 enzymes, and 17 amino acids which work in the body to create an oxygen-rich environment.
- Indole-3-carbinol taken 3 times per day
- I sleep 7-9 hours every night
- I begin the day with the Lord’s Prayer and add my own verse: “deliver us from evil, cancer and ALL diseases.”
- I meditate
- I do Zumba at least 3-4 times a week along with walking
- I drink purified water throughout the day to detoxify my system
- I have daily sun exposure (20 mins is perfect). Read more about vitamin D levels and cancer
- I only use raw coconut oil on my skin
- Shower with natural Watkins or Burt’s bees soap and shampoo.
Update: In July of 2013, slightly over year after being declared cancer free, Kellee found out that her stage 4 cancer has returned once again. She immediately started doing a variety of cleanses including 2 simultaneous parasite cleanses and she reports that her body released a large amount of parasites including liver flukes. She has also went on a more restrictive diet which eliminated all meat, dairy, and wheat products. She began taking 44 pancreatic enzymes throughout the day without food, and upped her juicing routine. In October of 2013 she began taking chemotherapy once again while continuing various supplemental therapies to support her body during this time.
More on parasites- 85% of the population are infected with at least 1 form of parasite because of eating undercooked meat, raw seafood, unsanitary food practices, or having infected pets. Parasites are detrimental to our health because they steal away vital nutrients and create toxic by-products. Parasites continue to feed off of their host and multiply until this problem is corrected. You can read more about detoxing which includes parasite cleansing in this post.
Copyright © 2013 · All Rights Reserved · Cancer Compass~An Alternate Route. Copying this material and posting it to your own website is not permitted. Short excerpts and links may be used, provided that credit is given to Cancer Compass~An Alternate Route and a link is provided back to this content.