What is Curaderm?
Curaderm contains a specially purified eggplant extract that is especially potent when applied to Basal cell carcinomas, Squamous cell carcinomas, and is also effective on benign tumors such as sun spots, age spots, Keratoses and Keratocanthmoas. Curaderm has not been recognized or approved by the Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of non-melanoma skin cancers, therefore doctors in the US remain unaware of this product which has proven itself to be safe and effective in studies that have been performed in other countries.
Studies with Curaderm
Dermatologists at the Royal London Hospital have cited Bec5 as ‘safe and effective’ and ‘an ideal therapy for outpatient treatment.’ Since 95% of all skin cancers are non-melanoma, this is an inexpensive and less invasive treatment than those currently being offered for treating primary and secondary skin cancers.
Recent trials in 10 UK hospitals found that a twice daily application of BEC5 cream to the affected areas gave a complete remission to 78% of the patients within 8-weeks time, with the remaining 22% of patients needing a marginally longer treatment time up to 13 weeks in order to address their situation fully. Of the 72 patients who received treatment for various lesions (56 actinic keratoses, 39 Basal Cell Carcinomas and 29 Squamous Cell Carcinomas), 100% were healed after 1 to 13 weeks of treatment with the Curaderm cream.
The leading researcher in this area today is Dr. Bill E. Cham, reported in a 1991 study: “A cream formulation containing high concentrations (10%) of a standard mixture of solasodine glycosides (BEC) has been shown to be effective in the treatment of malignant and benign human skin tumors. We now report that a preparation which contains very low concentrations of BEC (0.005%) is effective in the treatment of keratoses, basal cell carcinomas (BCCs) and squamous cell carcinomas (SCCs) of the skin of humans. Dr. Cham’s latest study was published in the International Journal of Clinical Medicine. The paper includes two impressive case reports of 60-something men, one suffering from large basal cell carcinoma (BCC) and the other with squamous cell carcinoma (SCC), which had plagued them for years. The results upon treatment with a cream formulation of eggplant extract including pictures can be viewed here.
It is estimated that over 100,000 people have used Bec5 cream, and the number continues to grow as more people look for more non-invasive treatments. Unfortunately people living in the United States will not hear about this therapy because it has not been approved by the FDA to treat skin cancers. In the meantime, it can be purchased online with an instruction booklet and assistance is provided through this website.
Video of using Curaderm for Basal Cell Carcinoma located on the forehead
Side effects can include- stinging upon application of the product, along with redness, swelling, and the eruption of lesions that may discharge puss. The cream works by attacking cancerous cells and then allowing new skin to form underneath. As you can see in the video testimonial that is posted above, this is not a painless process and it can take up to 13 weeks of treatments in order to address a situation fully. Stopping the treatment early may result in leaving cancerous cells behind which may allow for a recurrence.
Be sure to follow all storage and usage instructions as posted by the manufacturer.
- Read all information for application and storage of the cream before beginning treatment.
- Curaderm BEC5 is to be stored in the refrigerator.
- Shake the product well before applying.
- Apply a small amount of Curaderm BEC5 twice per day to the original treated area only, avoiding the surrounding redness on the edges. As the treatment progresses this area may become a crater-type of wound. The cream is then applied to the center of this area. People tend to use to much, a light layer will work fine.
- Cover with a simple dressing such as Surgical Tape as this area should not be allowed to dry out
- Cleanse the treatment area using warm water or a recommended Hibiclens Antimicrobial Soap
- Do not rub this treated area, the cream will be able to penetrate on its own.
- Treatment is continued until the new skin has healed over.
- Follow all insert instructions
Testimonials of healing from basal cell carcinoma with natural remedies
Topical products that may also be helpful for addressing this issue:
- Cellular toxicity is the cause of cancer
- An anticancer diet and lifestyle plan
- Detoxing therapies for the body
- Systemic enzyme therapy