What are enzymes?
Enzymes are natural proteins that stimulate and accelerate various biological reactions in the body. Every function from immune system function to your the ability to utilize vitamins and minerals will all be governed by enzymes.
Tumor cells also have a thick mucus (fibrin) outer coating that provides a cloaking mechanism from the natural killer cells of the body. It is now known that this coating has a negative ion charge and the immune system also has a negative ion charge, because of this they will naturally repel each other. Once this coating is dissolved that protection is no longer available and they can be targeted by the immune system. This protocol utilizes protein digesting enzymes to break down this protective coating.
The Trophoblastic Theory of Cancer
In the early 1900’s, Embryologist, John Beard, proposed that pancreatic enzymes represent the body’s main defense against cancer. He presented his theory as the Trophoblastic Theory of Cancer which is described as follows: When a human egg is fertilized, it produces a collection of quickly dividing cells which give rise to the blastocyst (or pre-implantation embryo). The blastocyst has a surrounding layer of cells which are known as the trophectoderm, and is made up of individual cells called trophoblasts. These trophoblasts are responsible for protecting the developing blastocyst and attaching to the wall of the uterus to become the placenta. During this attachment process, the trophoblasts express invasive qualities similar to that of cancerous cells as they will invade other tissues and induce their own blood supply. Trophoblasts, however, will cease these invasive activities once the placenta is in place and then they will differentiate into other cell types. Beard observed that trophoblast invasiveness begins to decline about the same time that the pancreas of the developing fetus begins to function on its own, leading him to theorize that the maternal pancreatic enzymes may have played a role in containing the trophoblastic invasiveness within the uterus up until that point. Beard wondered if some of these cells—carrying the same latent tendencie—might have escaped during this process and spread throughout the body of the fetus to pose a risk of cancer development later in life when enzyme production declines for any reason. If his theory is true, then the addition of pancreatic enzymes could play a role in either limiting or eliminating them elsewhere in the body.
Beard tested his theory in 1911, and found that pancreatic enzymes did indeed have the ability to dissolve these tumors in mice. Dr. Beard worked long before the advent of molecular biology and human genetics, so he was unable to experimentally establish that pancreatic enzymes had anticancer effects, but he published several papers and a book about his theory between 1902 and 1911.
Decades later, a Texas dentist by the name of Dr. William Donald Kelley read about the work of Dr Beard and began using high doses (50+ capsules per day) of pancreatic enzymes, combined with a specialized diet, high doses of supplements and employing detoxing therapies to cure himself of pancreatic cancer. He used the same protocol to heal many others from cancer.
Years later, Dr Nicholas Gonzalez studied Kelley’s work and realized that he was onto something extraordinary. He continued on with Kelley’s work as both believed that people are suffering from cancer because they have a malfunctioning pancreas which is no longer producing enough enzymes to break down the protein encapsulation, or fibrin, that surrounds cancerous growths.
There are 2 types of oral enzymes:
- Digestive enzymes- are generally taken at mealtimes to assist in the break down of food and help with the absorption of nutrients.
- Systemic enzymes- are taken away from mealtimes on an empty stomach. They are protein digesting enzymes that serve a variety of purposes throughout the body, such as:
- breaking down the fibrin proteins that surround tumors allowing them to be recognized by the immune system.
- enhance the ability of the immune cells to target and kill bacteria, viruses, molds, fungi, as well as cancerous cells.
- dissolution of atherosclerotic plaques and clots without causing any harm to the arteries.
- promotion of joint health by reducing inflammation and increase mobility and range of motion.
- dissolve scar tissue
- aids in the detoxification of proteins
- purifies the blood
- contributes to healthy aging by providing the body with an abundance of enzymes that are naturally declining as we age
Protein dissolving enzymes (trypsin and chymotrypsin)– are derived from a pig pancreas because it is very similar to that of a human pancreas, thus making it much more capable of dissolving the fibrin coating that surrounds tumors than vegetable-derived enzymes.
Using systemic enzymes as part of an overall cancer healing program
Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez and Dr. Linda Isaacs, practiced an enhanced version of Dr Kelley’s metabolic therapy at their New York clinic. Dr Gonzalez passed away in 2015, but Dr Isaacs continues to treat patients at the clinic. High doses of enzymes and supplements, specialized diets that are based on metabolic typing, along with detoxification therapies remain the cornerstone of the treatments being offered there.
How to take high dose enzyme therapy:
- Take pancreatic enzymes on an empty stomach between mealtimes as this will allow them to be used therapeutically instead of being used for the digestion of food.
- Dr Gonzalez and Dr Isaacs prescribed 50- 60 pancreatic enzymes per day that are taken on an empty stomach so they can specifically target cancerous tumors. This can be achieved by taking 7 tablets upon waking, 7 tablets one hour before every meal, 7 tablets two hours after every meal, and an additional 7 tablets taken one hour before bedtime.
- Dr Gonzalez formulated pancreatic enzymes with the help of a vendor in order to offer an economy size quantity of 720 capsules at a reasonable cost to his patients, they can be found here: Nutricology Pancreatic Enzymes, (720 capsules). Another quality brand that is sold in large quantities is Garden of Life Wobenzym Systemic Enzymes (800 capsules) that is a little less expensive.
- High dose enzyme therapy should be combined with coffee enemas and other detoxification protocols in order to clear the liver of toxins and tumor debris.
Systemic enzymes and cancer part 1
part 2 on systemic enzymes and cancer
Contraindications – consult with your health care provider if you are on blood thinners before starting this therapy. Also take your time building up to the larger doses. It is possible that taking an excessive dose may lead to adverse effects in the form of digestive problems such as flatulence, gastric pain, and diarrhea which will disappear when the dosage is reduced or a tolerance has been established.
- Cellular toxicity is the cause of cancer
- An anticancer diet and lifestyle plan
- Detoxing therapies for the body
- Systemic enzyme therapy