The Master Tonic
This particular Master Tonic recipe comes from Dr. Richard Schultz, who claims it to be his version of an anti-plague tonic. He writes, “I designed this formula as a fresh herbal alternative to Dr Christopher’s Anti-Plague Formula, to be more alive. It is an herbal juice tonic, and believe me, you don’t want to be without formulas like this when you or your loved ones get ill; it will save your life.” Additionally, he adds. “Make up plenty… it can’t go bad because the vinegar already is, and it will almost last forever….This tonic is extremely powerful, because all the ingredients are fresh, and its power should not be underestimated. This formula is a modern day plague tonic. It is said that when added to an incurable routine it could cure the most chronic conditions and stubborn diseases. It stimulates maximum blood circulation, while putting the best detoxifying herbs into the blood. This formula is not just for the sniffles, it has helped to turn around the deadliest diseases.”
The Healing Benefits of a Master Tonic:
This tincture has anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial qualities. The benefit of tinctures is that they have the ability to enter your system within a matter of seconds, much quicker than capsuled dry herbs that need to be digested first.
Hot peppers, garlic, onion, horseradish, and ginger have the ability to unmask cancerous tumors. This is because cancerous tumors are surrounded by a protein substance known as fibrin. This is a coating that protects the tumors from the defensive mechanisms of the immune system, which basically allows tumors to hide in plain sight. Hot peppers and other similarly “hot” substances such as ginger, garlic, white onions, and horseradish all have the ability to dissolve this protein layer and make the tumors visible to the immune system.
The amount of ingredients will depend upon the size of the mason jar that you are filling~ whether this is a pint, quart, or a gallon size, you will need enough vegetables to fill the jar 3/4 full with the 5 different layers of ingredients. The remaining 1/4 will be used for the apple cider vinegar.
- 1 part fresh chopped garlic cloves. Garlic contains manganese, vitamins B6 and C, and selenium. It boosts the immune system and can be beneficial for those with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and cardiovascular disease. It is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral & anti-parasitic.
- 1 part fresh chopped white onions. Onions have phytochemicals called flavonoids, along with vitamin C , chromium, B6, biotin, folic acid, vitamin B1, K, and sulfur compounds. Onions also have anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-histaminic properties.
- 1 part fresh grated ginger root. Ginger root is used as a remedy for nausea and indigestion, and also boosts blood circulation. It has anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
- 1 part fresh grated horseradish. This is an important immune stimulant that can increase the number of white blood cells in the bloodstream. It also has antioxidant properties.
- 1 part fresh chopped Jalapeno, Serrano, or Habanero peppers. Hot peppers have antioxidant qualities and are excellent source of vitamins A, C, folate, and potassium. Hot peppers have the ability to stimulate blood flow throughout the body.
- Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar. ACV is made from fermented apples. It contains calcium, iron, sodium, potassium, malic acid, acetic acid, pectin, potassium and enzymes. It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal qualities.
- Use organic vegetables for this tonic
- Use a food processor to chop the onions, garlic and peppers.
- It is okay to leave the skins on the garlic before adding to the food processor, just wash them thoroughly beforehand and use organic.
- Note: wear gloves when handling the hot peppers.
- Fill a pt, qt, or gal size jar 3/4 full by layering the above ingredients in 5 equal parts
- Then fill to the top with raw the unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- Close tightly, shake and then add more vinegar if needed.
Store the jar in a dark cupboard or in a paper bag and try to shake at least once per day. Your finished tincture will be ready in two weeks. When it is done, you will need to filter the mixture through a clean cheese cloth. This can be done by lining a strainer with the cheese cloth and then setting the strainer into a large mixing bowl. Pour the mixture into the strainer and let it drain, then with gloved hands you can squeeze the cloth tightly to release the remaining liquid. Transfer the tincture into bottle(s), and store in a dark cupboard as the formula will deteriorate with exposure to light. This tincture will last indefinitely when stored properly. You can use the leftover solids as a marinade or to season salad dressings, etc.
1/2 to 1 ounce can be taken orally two or more times per day, and this can be increased to 5 or 6 times if you are dealing with an infection or illness.
The dosage is 1 or 2 ounces, two or more times daily. Swish and swallow. Don’t dilute with water.
For ordinary infections, a dose taken 5-6 times a day will deal with most conditions. It can be used during pregnancies, is safe for children (use smaller doses) and as a food is completely non-toxic.
Make up plenty as it does not need refrigeration and lasts indefinitely without any special storage conditions.
– See more at: http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/master-tonic-natural-flu-antiviral/#sthash.7bOeTbMB.dpuf
It is recommended that you dilute this mixture with pure water as this will make this very powerful tincture easier to swallow, yet do not use hot water or heat this tincture as the heat will destroy the beneficial enzymes.
Making a master tonic
How to make a garlic and habanero pepper tincture using vodka and a blender