“You aren’t sick because you have cancer. You have cancer because you are sick. You need to change the way you live, think, act, eat and handle stress.” Dr Lorraine Day”
Dr Lorraine Day heals from advanced breast cancer naturally
Dr Lorraine Day is a best selling author who served for 15 years on the faculty of the University of California, San Francisco, as an Associate Professor and Vice Chairman of the Department of Orthopedics, and as Chief of Orthopedic Surgery at San Francisco General Hospital.
In 1992, Lorraine found a small tumor about half the size of an almond located high upon her chest. A biopsy was performed and tests confirmed that the tumor was cancerous, so a surgery to remove the tumor was scheduled.
Lorraine refused to have a mastectomy, chemotherapy, and the radiation protocols that were recommended by her doctors because she had witnessed the first-hand the failures of conventional medicine. She also felt that her body had developed cancer for a reason and as she states it. “it was was not due to a lack of chemotherapy, radiation or from having too many breasts.”
She says that she had a long-standing interest in alternative medicine and was aware that the first thing she needed to do was to change her diet by eliminating all animal proteins. Lorraine continued on this new diet for awhile but says that the tumor continued to grow larger and became increasingly painful. She then tried a variety of alternative therapies that included rife treatments, the macrobiotic diet, 714X, and about 40 other treatments but nothing seemed to be working for her. She continued to grow sicker and was bed-ridden for a period of 6 months, and at one point she was not expected to last through the night.
She prayed to God for guidance and soon came to the realization that she needed to fully accept that she was responsible for the developing cancer. She then explored every aspect of her life to come up with a comprehensive plan that allowed her body to heal.
The therapies that Lorraine used to heal naturally:
- She continued to eat a raw vegan diet, eating 3 meals of all natural, organic, living foods
- She drank 13 fresh juices everyday- 1 was made from fruit and the other 12 were vegetable juices
- She added Barley Grass Powder to her drinking water.
- She sprouted seeds and grains
- Eliminated all sugar because sugar feeds cancer
- Eliminated all additives, preservatives, alcohol, and caffeine
- She drank 10 glasses of pure water every day
- She got a good night’s rest
- She got outside everyday to breathe in the fresh air
- She had daily exposure to sunlight without sunscreen in order to obtain Vitamin D naturally. Read more about vitamin D
- Exercised daily to move the lymphatic system. Read more about the lymphatic system.
- Forgave those that she had previously thought had wronged her
- She released all of feeling of anger and fear
- She developed an attitude of gratitude
- Stayed away from negative energy that can be found in certain books, TV, music, toxic people, etc…
- She cared for and prayed for others so as not to focus on her own situation.
- She trusted that God would provide healing.
- Read about more relaxation techniques with this link
Lorraine shares more information on how she healed from breast cancer naturally
Angiogenesis is the process by which new blood vessels are formed and is responsible for much of the growth and spread of cancer. Once a tumor grows to a certain size, the tumor sends chemical signals out that stimulate the growth of new blood vessels that carry the blood to it. If you can stop the tumor from receiving a blood supply, then the tumor can not grow and spread. The following supplements can interrupt the growth process of tumors and promote cancer cell death.
Natural killer are lymphocytes of the immune system that control several types of tumors and microbial infections by limiting their spread and subsequent tissue damage. Supplements that support the function of Natural Killer Cells include: