“Cancer is a nutrient deficiency along with high toxicity in the body. Cancerous tumors are merely a build-up of toxins, and in order to live you have to detoxify your body.” Kellee Mulhern
Kellee Mulhern has been diagnosed with cancer three times within the last four years. The first came in 2009 when she was diagnosed with a Stage 1, grade 3 breast cancer which her doctor said was aggressive. For her treatments she received 4 rounds of chemotherapy along with 33 sessions of radiation.
Her second came in March of 2012, when she was diagnosed with a stage 4 breast cancer that had metastasized to the lymph nodes and in the liver. She received 6 weekly treatments of chemotherapy which were comprised of Taxol and Avastin. Her oncologist wanted to do 6 more months of chemotherapy treatments, but she declined. She says that she prayed for wisdom and knowledge, and the answer to those prayers came when she learned about a friend who had cured his pancreatic cancer by juicing fresh vegetables. Her friend then shared some of the books that he had been reading with her. They were:
- Cancer: Step Outside the Box, by Ty Bollinger
- The pH Miracle: Balance Your Diet, Reclaim Your Health, by Dr Robert Young
- Cancer: Curing the Incurable Without Surgery, Chemotherapy, or Radiation, by Dr William Donald Kelley.
Kellee read the books and concluded that cancer is caused by a severe nutrient deficiency of the body, coupled with high toxicity which both work to overburden the immune system. She says that this is because we are filling our bodies with processed foods that are laden with chemicals and toxins, and not eating real foods in their whole natural form. She says that eliminating toxins from the diet is essential if you are trying to heal from cancer, these included: all trans fats, refined cooking oils, refined sugars, syrups, sodas, MSG, aspartame, sodium nitrate (found in lunch meats and bacon), genetically modified soy, benzene (a preservative found in sodas), and mycotoxins (this is a mold that is commonly found growing on the grains that we eat which can damage the immune system). Also, because exposure to environments toxins is another area of concern, eliminating/reducing your exposure is imperative, they include: asbestos, ingesting fluoride and chlorine in tap water, mercury (amalgam fillings and vaccines), plastic pollutants, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, and tobacco smoke.
Kellee cleaned up her diet by eliminating all processed foods and sugars, and then began eating an abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables so that her body could become more alkaline (read more about acid/alkaline). She began juicing vegetables, taking a variety of supplements, taking pancreatic enzymes, and employed 2 alternative therapies: eating apricot kernels, and the Budwig protocol. She was declared cancer free in June of 2012.
In July of 2013, just one year later, Kellee found out that her stage 4 cancer had returned once again. She immediately started 2 simultaneous parasite cleanses and she reports that her body released a large amount of parasites including liver flukes. She says that 85% of the population are infected with at least 1 form of parasite because of eating undercooked meat, raw seafood, unsanitary food practices, or having infected pets. Parasites are detrimental to our health because they steal away vital nutrients and create toxic by-products which pollute the body. Parasites continue to feed off of their host and multiply until this problem is corrected. You can read more about detoxing which includes parasite cleansing in this post.
She has also went on a more restrictive diet which eliminated all meat, dairy, wheat, and other glutens. In October of 2013, Kellee began chemotherapy once again while taking various supplemental therapies to support her body during the treatments. I will continue to update this post as information becomes available.
- I begin the day by drinking purified water with the juice of 2 organic lemons.
- I juice organic carrots, celery stalks, and green apples (and I eat the seeds) along with a good-sized hunk of fresh ginger root. I also add some beets into the juice mixture twice a week.
- I eat a variety of fresh vegetables everyday
- I eat berries, but try to limit fruits to only 2-3 servings per day
- I try to eat one half /or a whole avocado every day
- I snack on a mixture of raw almonds, sunflower seeds.
- I eat 20 Bitter Raw Apricot Kernels everyday (read more about apricot kernels)
- The only oil that I cook with is Coconut Oil
- No meat, dairy, wheat or other glutens.
- I sleep 7-9 hours every night
- I begin the day with the Lord’s Prayer.
- I meditate
- I do 2-3 coffee enemas per day to detoxify my liver
- I apply Sacred Frankincense Essential Oil to the breast. This is cut with equal amounts of olive oil.
- I do Zumba at least 3-4 times a week along with walking
- I have weekly Acupuncture treatments
- I have daily sun exposure (20 mins is perfect). Read more about vitamin D levels and cancer
- I only use raw coconut oil on my skin
- Shower with natural Watkins or Burt’s bees soap and shampoo.
- one whole foods multivitamin,
- Vitamin D3 (4000 IU)
- Selenium (200 mg)
- Zinc (30mg)
- Turkey tail Mushroom (2 pills)
- Sea Kelp (1 pill daily)
- Turmeric (1000 mg)
- Garlic with Astragalus (2 pills)
- Co Q 10 (400 mg)
- Resveratrol (1 daily)
- Cayenne Pepper Extract
- Echinacea (1200 mg)
- Glutathione .
- Vitamin C (2000mg)
- Vitamin E (400 IU)
- I take 44 pancreatic enzymes in divided doses between meals
- CellFood , a supplement which contains 78 trace minerals, 34 enzymes, and 17 amino acids which work in the body to create an oxygen-rich environment.
- Indole-3-carbinol taken 3 times per day
CellFood Liquid Minerals, Enzymes, Amino Acids, Electrolytes
Copyright © 2013 · All Rights Reserved · Cancer Compass~An Alternate Route. Copying this material and posting it to your own website is not permitted. Short excerpts and links may be used, provided that credit is given to Cancer Compass~An Alternate Route and a link is provided back to this content.