“Cancer is a systemic (throughout the body) disease, no matter what your doctor tells you. Telling patients based on post-operation scans that ‘we got it all’ is not the truth. Most cancers have been growing and spreading for 5 to 10 years before they are detected and diagnosed. Billions of cancer cells must be present to show up on any scan. Surgery can spread cancer. The word ‘cure’ in oncology circles has up to fifty different definitions. The only real cure is the one where you live long enough to die from something other than cancer. These survivors are strong, and most utilize a protocol to treat cancer everywhere in their body, rather than relying solely on local surgery, local radiation, and/or chemotherapy.” ~ Dr. Bruce West
Dr Brad Weeks on addressing cancer stem cells
I Cure Cancer Documentary
Dr Peter Glidden “97% of the time chemotherapy does not work”
Sayer Ji, founder of GreenMedInfo.com and co-author of Cancer Killers, alongside co-author Dr. Charles Majors, who overcame stage 4 blood, brain and bone cancer, “The Problem with Pink,”
Conventional Treatment Expenses
The Study of Epigenetics
Our genes respond dynamically to the environments that they are exposed to, literally activating and deactivating the chemical switches that regulate how they will express themselves.
Join Dr. Ron Hunninghake and Dr. Anne Zauderer as they discuss this emerging field of scientific research that shows how our environment and dietary choices can affect our biological legacy.
Chemotherapy study-stage II colon cancer patients who received chemotherapy treatment were more likely to have poor quality of life, recurrence, and all-cause mortality after 24 months compared to those who did not receive chemotherapy.
Breaking down the numbers posted by the American Cancer Society…how effective are conventional treatments.
An oncology nurse for 17 years shares her thoughts on conventional therapies
Chris Wark shares what he has learned over the last 9 years after surviving stage 3 colon cancer. Chris had surgery but refused the recommended chemotherapy protocol and used nutrition to heal his body.
Judy Seeger interviews Webster Kerr of Cancertutor.com.
Burton Goldberg on cancer
Toxic Baby; explains why very young children are getting cancer.
The Truth About Cancer: Introduction
How to support a child who is forced to have conventional treatments
- This is the story of Bobby, diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma at the age of 3. Although the child was forced to have chemo, his father researched and did everything he possible could to support his child nutritionally during his treatments. Out of the 12 children in the cancer ward with neuroblastoma, only Bobby and one other child survived their harsh treatments.. the other child was left severely damaged.
- Watch this 4 part video series on how to support a child nutritionally while receiving conventional treatment
Supplements that build up the Natural Killer Cells (the cancer killing cells) of the body
- IP-6 (inositol hexaphosphate)
- Host Defense Comprehensive Immune Support
- Transfer Point Beta-1 3-d glucan
- Life Extension NK Cell Activator Tablets
- 4Life Transfer Factor