Using honey protocols
Cancer cells are obligate glucose metabolizers. They have 10 to 20 times more insulin receptors than normal healthy cells, which allows them to gobble up glucose much faster than other cells and use it for their growth and spread. The following protocols exploit this dependence on glucose by using the honey as a “carrier” in order to get the cancer killing substances into the cancer cells and destroy the microbes that exist within them. CancerTutor.com says this about using honey for this purpose: “cancer microbes reside inside of all cancer cells. Honey is one product which can transfer microbe-killing nutrients inside of cancer cells. While honey by itself has been known to cure cancer, honey combined with another microbe-killing substances such as curcumin should be even more effective.”
All of the honey and herbal protocols are listed below.
The first consists of turmeric/curcumin and honey, the second is freshly-ground ginger root and honey, and the third is cinnamon and honey. They are all said to kill the microbes which exist inside of cancer cells.
Protocol 1– Honey and turmeric: mix 1 tsp of honey with 1 tbsp of freshly ground turmeric root, 1 tsp of turmeric paste (recipe below), or 2 capsules of Bio-available curcumin. Open the capsules and mix the powder with 1 tsp of raw honey. Once again, this mixes well when using a shot glass and a little added liquid.
Protocol 2- Honey and ginger root: Take 1 tsp of raw organic honey mixed with 1 tbsp of freshly grated ginger root, or with 2 capsules of Ginger Root. Open the capsules and mix the powder with 1 tsp of raw honey. Once again, this mixes well when using a shot glass and a little added liquid
Protocol 3– Honey and cinnamon: Mix 1 tsp honey with 1 tsp cinnamon with a little added liquid in a shot glass. *see the note below about the cinnamon.
Protocol 4– Honey and black seed oil protocol
Protocol 5- Honey and aloe arborescens protocol
- Take the honey mixture at least 3 times per day. This dose can be increased as needed, but do not exceed 6 tsp of honey per day.
- The turmeric and honey combination using the Bio-Available Curcumin would be the most potent of the three suggested protocols.
- You can alternate between the turmeric and ginger by taking them every other day.
- These 3 protocols can be interchanged, or you can continue on with any one of the combinations individually.
In regards to the quality of the honey that you use: The honey will act as a carrier to help get the curcumin/ginger/cinnamon into the cells where it is needed. If you are going to do a honey protocol, then please use a quality honey as well. Raw Organic Honey is unpasteurized and unprocessed so it has all the natural vitamins, enzymes, phytonutrients, and other nutritional elements still intact. It is rich in minerals such as iron, copper, manganese, silicon, chlorine, calcium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, and magnesium and is a good source of vitamins A,B’s, C, bee pollen and bee propolis. It is said that the darker the honey, the more nutrients that it contains. Raw Manuka Honey comes from New Zealand and is taken from the bees that pollinate Manuka trees. It is considered to be the queen of honeys and is reputed to have the highest anti-microbial activity of all honey. It has also been reported that hospitals and clinics in New Zealand and Australia have used this honey to treat MRSA (antibiotic resistant bacteria) that can infect surgical wounds, and has been clinically proven to heal diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome.
Recipe for turmeric paste:
- ½ cup turmeric powder
- 1 cup spring water
- 1.5 tsp ground black pepper
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- Mix 1 cup water with the turmeric powder in a pan and slowly heat it up and stir for 6-10 minutes until you get a thick paste. You can add additional water if it is too thick.
- Stir constantly to prevent scorching.
- Add black pepper and oil and continue stirring until all the ingredients are fully mixed in together.
- Allow the paste to cool.
- Store in a glass jar the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- You can use this paste for making golden milk, or by adding a tsp into your smoothies or to flavor your favorite recipes.
- How to make the honey and aloe arborescens protocol
- How to take the black seed oil and honey protocol
- Read an article about using turmeric
- Read about Ante Kresic, a gentlemen who used a honey and pine needle syrup to treat his lung cancer
Combine this therapy with a healing diet and lifestyle changes
Find these products online: