“Chlorophyll is the substance in plants that allows them to absorb light from the sun and convert that light into usable energy. Our very existence depends on the sun. We are interconnected to its energy on many levels, including what we put into our mouths. Life is a tender exchange, a circle of giving and receiving. Plants take in carbon dioxide and give off oxygen; we take in oxygen and give off carbon dioxide.” Excerpt from the book Crazy Sexy Cancer, by Kris Carr
Is chemically related to blood, with the major difference being that the main atom in hemoglobin (blood’s oxygen transporter) is iron, while in chlorophyll it is magnesium. Chlorophyll can be found in abundance in almost every dark green leafy plant. It is very high in a variety of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients.
Some of chlorophyll’s benefits include:
- Chlorophyll contains a powerful blood purifier that’s said to increase red blood cells and counteract harmful free radicals.
- Chlorophyll restores and replenishes your red blood cells which will increase cellular ability to absorption of oxygen, and cellular oxygen is key in preventing and/or reversing Cancer.
- Chlorophyll helps to improve the immune system by enhancing the bone marrow.
- It is one of the best food substances for cleansing the blood, liver, and the bowel
- Can bind to heavy metal toxins (such as mercury) and carry them out of your system.
- Chlorophyll relieves inflammation, works as a natural pain reliever and can reduce hypertension.
- It helps to regulate blood sugar levels in the body. This is important as when the blood sugar is successfully controlled and regulated, the body is able to lose or maintain a healthy body weight.
- Chlorophyll can reduce the ability of carcinogens to cause gene mutations, as shown in several laboratory studies.
- Chlorophyll is capable of preventing and fighting the effects of cancer by stimulating the induction of apoptosis (cell death).
Is a single-cell micro-algae which gets its name from the amount of chlorophyll that it possesses. Chlorella has the unique ability to grow faster than any other plant on earth and can quadruple in size every 20 hours.
Chlorella contains vitamin C, vitamin E, all the B vitamins, amino acids, trace minerals, and iron. Chlorella contains more protein per unit weight than animal proteins, and it contains a range of carotenoids superior to synthetic beta carotene, and provides magnesium to help support the brain and nervous system. This is important as the USDA has stated that 80% of Americans are deficient in magnesium.
Chlorella is a natural detoxifing agent that opens up the natural detoxification pathways within the body. It contains “sporopollenin” which is more effective at binding with neurotoxic debris than any other natural substance, giving it the ability to detox the body from bio-toxins such as tetanus, Lyme disease, and tuberculosis and heavy metals (such as mercury) and transports them safely out of the body.
Chlorella is an immune booster, as it contains a compound known as “chlorellan,” which stimulates the body to make more interferon, and it also helps your protector cells (macrophages) to function more effectively. It is important to note that standard form of chlorella is indigestible as we simply do not have the enzymes required to break down the cell walls. Therefore, when purchasing you need look for “broken cell wall” chlorella as found in the Dr Mercola example that is given below.
- Cellular toxicity is the cause of cancer
- Anticancer diet and lifestyle plan
- Detoxing therapies for the body
- Systemic enzyme therapy