Various protocols to cleanse the digestive system
Cleanses are to be done one at a time, starting with a colon cleanse and then moving onto the others, ultimately working your way up to the liver and gallbladder flush. The goal is to remove colon sludge, candida, parasites, and liver and gallstones in order to get your digestive system working optimally once again.
The 1st cleanse is for the colon:
- Oxy-Powder is an oxygen-based cleansing powder for the colon. You can find it here: Oxy-Powder Colon Cleanse
- Instructions: Take 4 capsules with a full glass of purified water and the juice of 1/2 lemon on an empty stomach before bed. If you do not achieve 3-5 bowel movements by the next day, you should increase the dosage by 2 capsules each night until you achieve 3-5 movements. Continue taking this amount for 5 more days. You should drink plenty of water while using Oxy-Powder.
The 2nd cleanse is to eliminate parasites:
It is estimated that about 85% of us are infected with at least one form of parasite. This is due to eating undercooked meat or raw seafood, exposure to unsanitary food practices, or having an infected pet. Parasites are detrimental to our health because they steal away vital nutrients and create toxic by-products. Parasites will continue to feed off of their host and multiply until this problem is finally corrected. You can look for herbal remedies such as Paratrex Cleansing Supplement.
The next step is to replenish the good bacteria of the gut:
Once you have eliminated the bad bacteria you will want to replenish and restore all of the good bacteria which are necessary to break down the nutrients in food which allows the bodies to absorb them. This can be done with the help of a good Probiotic Supplement
The 3rd cleanse is for the kidneys :
The kidneys are responsible for removing the excess acids from the body. Because of this, one should work on cleansing and strengthening the kidneys. The herbs Uva Ursi, chanca peidra, horsetail, aloe vera, dandelion root are all helpful for cleansing the kidneys. Drinking fresh juice made from beets, asparagus and celery, and including more fresh fruits in your diet are all helpful for cleansing for the kidneys.
For this particular flushing routine you can mix 1 bottle of Renaltrex Herbal Kidney Tincture into a gallon of distilled water, along with the juice of one organic lemon and one ounce of apple cider vinegar. Drink 4- eight ounce glasses pf this mixture per day, for four days.
The final cleanse is the liver and gallbladder flush
Basic overview- Instructions for a complete liver and gallbladder flush are located in the link below, please research this process thoroughly before attempting this cleanse.
Many people needlessly suffer from allergies, asthma, acne, fibromyalgia, and other conditions which can all be related to gallstones and gravel clogging the liver. There are many reason that we accumulate gallstones; some of them are related to diet, but others can be attributed to prescription or over the counter medications, birth control pills, alcohol, or chemotherapy treatments.
Before you can do the cleanse: It is important to prepare the system for this cleanse. Performing a colon, candida, parasite, and kidney cleanses should all be done in that order prior to doing a flush. This is because you want your kidneys, bladder, urinary tract, and colon in top condition so they can efficiently remove any substances incidentally absorbed from the intestines as the bile is being secreted.
1 week prior to the cleanse- you should drink a mixture of 8 oz purified water and 2 tbsp Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar several times per day. This will help to soften any gallstones. Your diet should consist of fresh juices, fresh salads, homemade soups, avocados and nuts
The morning of the cleanse– eat only fresh foods foods, and eat nothing after 2pm. Don’t worry about food as you wont be hungry.
You will need:
- 4 Tbsp Epsom salts
- 6 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 10-20 drops of Dr Christopher’s Formula Black Walnut Extract
- 4-8 Ornithine Capsules (optional). This will depend on how well you feel that you can relax during the night.
The process- At 2pm; mix together 3 cups of purified water and the 4 Tbsp of Epsom salt in a large container and put the mixture into the refrigerator to chill. This will make up your 2 evening and 2 morning doses.
6pm: Drink 3/4 cup of the Epsom salt mixture.
8pm: Drink 3/4 cup of the Epsom salt mixture.
9:45 – do all of your personal care routines prior to taking the 10:00 oil and grapefruit juice mixture. Also take the 4- 8 Ornithine capsules with a glass of water to help you relax during the night. The dose you take should depend on how well you can rest.
The cocktail- Mix 6 oz extra virgin olive oil with 1/2 cup of fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, and add the black walnut extract. At 10pm: shake the mixture well and drink within 5 minutes,… it goes down better with a straw. Go to bed and lay down on your right side with your knees up to your chest, this position will help the gallstones to flow down the biallary duct. Stay in this position for at least one hour.
The next morning:
- 6am: Drink 3/4 cup of the Epsom salt mixture.
- 8am: Drink the last 3/4 cup of the Epsom salt mixture.
- 10am: you may now begin to eat something , start with some fruit juice, and a half an hour later you can eat some fresh fruit. One hour later you may eat a salad, keep it light on this day by eating uncooked and natural foods.
- Expect to have diarrhea on this morning which should help to pass the stones and gravel.
- By supper of the next day you should be feeling better and be back to your normal routine.
- This process can repeated every two weeks until all gallstones have been eliminated.
- It should be repeated annually.
Andreas Moritz Explains how to do the liver/gallbladder flush