Dr Keith Block, M.D. is the co-founder and medical director of The Block Center for Integrative Cancer Treatment, located in Skokie, Illinois.
Here they treat the whole person by combining cutting-edge conventional treatments with individualized and scientifically-based complementary, integrative and nutraceutical therapies. They employ a variety of strategies with the goal of eradicating cancer and then put together a comprehensive program to rebuild your immune system to help protect against any future cancers.
Some of the therapies offered at the Block Center include scientifically based integrative therapies such as:
- Targeted molecular therapies
- Personalized nutrition and supplements
- Access to clinical trials
- Supportive mind-body strategies
- Advanced laboratory testing
- Chronomodulated chemotherapy
- Physical exercise regimens
- Diverse chemo-therapies and immuno-therapies, experimental and off label treatments.
Each person’s treatment program is based on the patients own unique medical, biochemical, physical, nutritional and psycho-social needs, so that the programs offered will address the individual needs, and are not based on the one-size-fits-all approach that standard cancer care has become. This approach empowers individuals by putting many integral aspects of treatment, such as optimal nutrition and emotional well-being back into the patients hands. You can read more about Dr. Block’s approach in his book Life Over Cancer: The Block Center Program for Integrative Cancer Treatment
Video about the Block Center
What kind of care can you expect at the Block Center
Audio interview with Dr Block
5230 Old Orchard Road Skokie, IL 60077
From Incurable to Incredible: Cancer Survivors Who Beat the Odds, a book that details Tami Boehmers journey though a diagnosis of terminal breast cancer that was turned around with the help of the Block Center for Integrative Cancer Center.
- Cellular toxicity is the cause of cancer
- Anticancer diet and lifestyle plan
- Detoxing therapies for the body
- Systemic enzyme therapy