The Hippocrates Wellness Institute healing regimen is based on the work of Anne Wigmore, 1909-1993, who was known as the ‘mother’ of the living foods movement.
Ann advocated the drinking of wheatgrass juice and the eating of raw, living foods to detoxify the body and to heal the mind, body and spirit. Wheatgrass juice and sprouts are the basis for the Anne Wigmore regimen, which she originally devised to cure her own cancer. For decades thereafter, she was successful in helping others using the same approach. The Wigmore diet focuses primarily eating only live foods. Wigmore felt that raw vegetables held more nutrition than cooked and were without the chemical additives that processed foods hold. Her therapy is still practiced at the Hippocrates Institute in West Palm Beach, Florida. It has also been adopted by a number of alternative health care practitioners as the basis for their treatment.
The philosophy of the Hippocrates Wellness Institute:
When people call Hippocrates to ask what the Institute’s “cure” rates are and what therapies will be used to cure them, they receive a response similar to this “We do not cure you; you are responsible for your own life and your own healing. But, we can help guide and support you in this.” According to the director Brian Clement, this approach filters out up to 90% of the people who contact Hippocrates. The remaining 10% are a courageous enough to learn the steps needed to heal themselves and submit to the Institute’s intensive regimen. Hippocrates has many seriously ill persons arrive on their doorstep as the last stop on a downhill journey of disease progression. Many are advanced cancer patients for whom conventional medicine has failed to provide a cure.
The basic protocol at Hippocrates is the “Life Change” program and is 3 weeks long. Four powerful nutritional approaches are taught there at the institute and include: shifting from burning carbs to burning fat for fuel, eating raw foods (especially sprouts), avoiding sugar (including fruit), and lowering the overall animal-protein content in your diet. The diets include raw vegan food, fresh green juices including wheatgrass juice, 30 hours of classes weekly, blood tests, a personal health consultation with a physician, live blood cell analysis, a personalized program by one of the health administrators, exercise facilities, yoga, tai chi, chi gong, personalized electro-magnetic/vibrational medicine therapy, one massage weekly and one colonic per visit. All of this is included in the basic program cost. The program cost also includes lifetime counseling to their patients by either email or fax.
Other therapies include: hyperbaric therapy, cranial stimulation, hydro-colon therapy, IV Vitamin C and other IV therapies, complete blood analysis upon arrival, hormone therapy, thermography, lymphatic drainage bed, biofeedback treatment, among others.
The benefits of drinking wheatgrass: Wheatgrass is the young grass of the wheat plant, and is one of the most powerful natural nutritional sources available. Here are some health benefits of drinking wheatgrass.
- Wheatgrass juice is considered to be a complete food.
- It is very high in chlorophyll content which purifies the blood and cleanses the kidneys, liver and urinary tract.
- Wheatgrass juice can be digested very easily and absorbed into the blood stream.
- It boosts the immune system and the nervous system.
- It enhances the capillaries and reduces high blood pressure.
- It improves digestion and metabolism.
- It contains antioxidants which repair damaged cells and rejuvenates aging cells.
- It increases the red blood count.
- Wheat-grass juice is suitable for diabetics as it regulates blood sugar level
- Read more about wheatgrass and how to juice it.
- 1443 Palmdale Court, West Palm Beach, FL, 33411
- Phone 561-471-8876 or 800-842-2125 (Reservations only)
- Visit the website of the Hippocrates Wellness Institute
- Take a tour and read a review of the Hippocrates Wellness Institute
Angiogenesis – is a process in which new blood vessels are formed and is responsible for much of the growth and spread of cancer. Once a tumor grows to a certain size, the tumor sends chemical signals out that stimulate the growth of new blood vessels that carry the blood to it. If you can stop the tumor from receiving a blood supply, then the tumor can not grow and spread. The following supplements can interrupt the growth process of tumors and promote cancer cell death.
Natural killer cells –are lymphocytes of the immune system that control several types of tumors and microbial infections by limiting their spread and subsequent tissue damage. Supplements that support the function of Natural Killer Cells include: