Need Support- Do you wish to communicate with others who are using/ or have used alternative methods for cancer? If so, there are numerous discussion groups on Facebook which may be helpful for you. You must have/ or set up a Facebook account in order to join. These groups are for anyone interested in discussing alternative cancer therapies in a friendly and supportive environment. You can find more information on all of these protocols within this blog.
Discussion Group Disclaimers:
- These sites are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition or disease.
- All responses are for discussion purposes only and consist of personal commentary or opinions that are protected under Free Speech laws.
- The information contained in this website is not intended nor shall it be deemed to be a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment, or advice of a qualified licensed professional. That includes all comments, posts, or responses on this site.
- Any statements regarding alternative treatments for cancer have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- If you elect to implement, use, share or distribute any of the information contained in this website, in so doing you hereby agree that you are doing so at your own free will and discretion and as such, you thereby indemnify and forever hold harmless, from any and all claims and legal liability of any kind whatsoever.
- By joining you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understand and are in full agreement with all statements set-forth in this disclaimer.
- Cellular toxicity is the cause of cancer
- An anticancer diet and lifestyle plan
- Detoxing therapies for the body
- Systemic enzyme therapy