Utopia Wellness offers a holistic approach to cancer using non-toxic therapies that can address the whole body, mind and spirit. The programs that they offer are designed to eliminate the underlying causes of cancer and provide the body with the necessary tools to enhance the immune system and restore health so that the body can do what it has been designed to do– heal.
Dr. Carlos M. Garcia M.D. is the Founder and Director of Utopia Wellness.
Dr Garcia received his formal medical training at the University of Massachusetts, Medical School followed by an internship in Internal Medicine and residency in Anesthesia at Hahnemann University in Philadelphia, PA. After moving to the Tampa Bay area in 1984, he began his practice as an Anesthesiologist at Bayfront Medical Center, Edward White Hospital, and Physicians’ Community Hospital. It was during this period when he realized that the traditional medical system seemed to be driven more towards generating profits for the pharmaceutical companies and the hospitals rather than with providing its patients with the best possible outcomes.
In 1996, Dr. Garcia redirected his medical practice to take on a more holistic approach to healing, and this eventually led him to open Utopia Wellness in Oldsmar, Florida.
A typical stay at the clinic consists of eight weeks of outpatient services. To make this as cost efficient as possible for patients, the clinic has made arrangements for them to stay at nearby hotels at discounted rates. The clinical treatments take place Monday through Friday and are designed to promote oxygenation, detoxification, and emotional healing using a variety of alternative therapies.
Patients are also able to consult with Dr. Garcia at no charge to learn about his approach and what he might be able to offer to meet their specific health needs.
Therapies offered at Utopia Wellness include:
- Immune Enhancement – Intravenous infusions of specialized combinations of nutrients that will boost the immune system.
- Oxygen Therapies – Nobel Prize winner, Dr. Otto Warburg, firmly believed that there was a direct relationship between pH and oxygen, and that an oxygen rich body is better equipped to eliminate cancerous cells.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy – The key to this therapy is getting elevated concentrations of oxygen into the body using pressurized oxygen delivery.
- Magnetic Oxygen Therapy – This is a complementary therapy that furthers the process of increased oxygenation of the body and it also allows the oxygen to remain in the system for many hours.
- Nutrition – Proper nutrition can be the key to starving cancer cells or actually promoting their growth and spread.
- Alkaline Diet – A diet consisting of organic whole foods allows the body to become more alkaline. The Standard American Diet makes the body highly acidic, a highly alkaline diet can help protect the body against developing cancer.
- Budwig Cream – This unique formula created by Dr. Johanna Budwig promotes bio-oxygenation restoring the cell’s ability to breathe. Utopia Wellness is the only Budwig Center approved facility in the United States.
- Detoxification – Therapies which assist in the removal of toxins from the body is essential in reducing the load from an already overburdened immune system. These include colon hydrotherapy and chelation.
- Lymphatic Massage – The lymphatic system is a crucial component of the immune system. It is essential to promote proper removal of wastes and toxins from the body through the lymph fluid.
- Bio-identical Hormone Therapy-Involves the use of natural hormones to help achieve balance and resolve certain health issues.
Dr Garcia co-authored the book Cancer-Free: Your Guide to Gentle, Non-toxic Healing along with Bill Henderson, and in 2012 he published Cancer is a Symptom: The Real Cause Revealed in which he hypothesized that cancer is a symptom of dis-ease in the body, and when you address the underlying cause, you can become cancer free.
Dr. Garcia is a member of ACAM (American College for the Advancement of Medicine), ICIM (International College of Integrative Medicine), and the American Holistic Health Association. Additionally, he holds certifications in Chelation Therapy from the American Board of Chelation Therapy, and has given numerous lectures on various health topics to professionals, medical students and the public, has had a radio talk show, and has been interviewed for several health related television news topics.
Cancer and Nutrition Seminar by the staff of Utopia Wellness
- 110 State St E, Oldsmar, FL 34677
- Phone (727) 799-9060
- Link to Utopia Wellness website
- Link to the Utopia Wellness video library on YouTube
Angiogenesis – is a process in which new blood vessels are formed and is responsible for much of the growth and spread of cancer. Once a tumor grows to a certain size, the tumor sends chemical signals out that stimulate the growth of new blood vessels that carry the blood to it. If you can stop the tumor from receiving a blood supply, then the tumor can not grow and spread. The following supplements can interrupt the growth process of tumors and promote cancer cell death.
Natural killer cells –are lymphocytes of the immune system that control several types of tumors and microbial infections by limiting their spread and subsequent tissue damage. Supplements that support the function of Natural Killer Cells include: