Jeffrey Williams heals from stage 3 testicular cancer with diet, supplements and lifestyle changes
Jeffrey Williams was diagnosed with stage 3 testicular cancer on Feb 25, 2009. He had surgery the following day to remove the cancerous tumor, but a follow up scan revealed that a second tumor was located in his abdomen and measured approximately 7 x 4 inches. Jeffrey was given 2-6 months to live and his family feared that he would not be around to see his triplets born later that year.
Doctors were pressuring Jeffrey to have chemotherapy after the surgery but he decided against it since he was told that he was going to die regardless. His refusal was met with very strong opposition and he reports that the doctors began raising their voices at him, almost yelling, saying that chemotherapy was the only chance he had at extending his life.
Jeffrey also said that the doctors began calling his wife to say that she would be raising their children on her own if he didn’t follow their protocols. Undeterred, Jeffrey chose to research various alternative therapies and began implementing them. His plan was to attack the cancer on every front and do everything that he could afford to do in order to beat it.
The Therapies that Jeffrey Used:
- He found information about a healing diet at www.hacres.com
- No animal proteins at first, but he later added wild-caught fish to help to keep his weight up
- He ate plenty of raw broccoli, spinach, garlic, and carrots.
- He cut out all sugar from his diet because sugar feeds cancer. Read more about that here.
- He began to eat an alkaline diet. You can read more about that with this link.
- He supplemented with Curcumin, Read more about curcumin for cancer.
- He drank Essiac Tea which is said to detoxify the body. Read about Essiac Tea.
- He began taking Angstrom ionic liquid cesium with potassium
- Got plenty of exercise by jogging and lifting weights. This helps to move the lymphatic system and oxygenate the blood. Read more about the lymphatic system.
- He spent time outside in the sun without sunscreen so that his body could manufacture vitamin D levels. If this is not possible then you should think of Vitamin D3. Read more about vitamin D levels and cancer development
Jeffrey continued to have CT scans to check on his progress but says that his doctors remained bitter about his decision not to do the chemotherapy. Jeffrey claims that his doctors began lying to him about his test results, not wanting him to know that his tumor was actually shrinking under his diet and supplement protocol. When Jeffrey called them out on this fact, the doctors began withholding the test results altogether. This disturbing situation was eventually resolved after he complained to hospital administration, but he says that further reports from his doctors continued to be conflicting in nature regarding the state of his tumor.
Nine months after his original diagnosis Jeffrey consulted with a naturopathic physician who said that the plan that he had developed was fantastic and that he should continue on with it, although she did recommend that he include some wild-caught fish into his diet plan to help him regain some of the weight that he had lost. She also requested that he have his tumor biopsied. Up until that point all of the doctors that Jeffrey had consulted with had refused to biopsy the tumor. He searched the phone book and could only find one doctor who was willing to perform the procedure, and miraculously the results of that biopsy confirmed that his tumor was made up of 100% dead tissue.
On April 20th, 2010, Jeffrey had surgery to remove the dead tumor at a hospital in Cleveland. Since that time he has had yearly CT scans that continue to confirm that he remains cancer free. This testimonial was shared by Jeffrey Williams in March of 2013.
- Cellular toxicity is the cause of cancer
- An anticancer diet and lifestyle plan
- Detoxing therapies for the body
- Systemic enzyme therapy