“I can’t stress enough that it was really God who healed me. I believe He allowed it to happen not only to bring me closer to Him, but because He knows that I have a mouth and have no problems using it when it comes to Him. Though not everyone wants help in the health department, I have gotten through to many, and even one person would make it all worth it.” Sue Ledbetter
Sue Ledbetter heals from inflammatory breast cancer with diet, supplements, and detoxing protocols
She researched inflammatory breast cancer. This type of breast cancer is called “inflammatory” because the breast often looks swollen and red, or “inflamed.” The symptoms include swelling (edema) and redness (erythema) that affect a third or more of the breast. The skin of the breast may also appear pink, reddish purple, or bruised. In addition, the skin may have ridges or appear pitted, like the skin of an orange. This is caused by the buildup of fluid (lymph) in the skin of the breast. This fluid buildup occurs because cancer cells have blocked lymph vessels in the skin, preventing the normal flow of lymph through the tissue. Sometimes the breast may contain a solid tumor that can be felt during a physical exam, but more often a tumor cannot be felt.
IBC accounts for 1 to 5 percent of all breast cancers that are diagnosed in the United States and it progresses rapidly, often in a matter of weeks or months and is usually stage III or IV by the time of diagnosis. Chemotherapy, radiation, surgery, and hormone therapy are the conventional recommendations for treating this disease. Sue knew that she did not want to have conventional treatments so she contacted a naturopathic doctor for guidance.
The therapies that she used:
- The first thing she did was a master cleanse. She made a full batch of this mixture daily and then drank all of it throughout the day. It is made with the juice of 10 fresh squeezed lemons, 1/2 cup of real maple syrup, and 2 tsp of cayenne pepper that are mixed with 10 cups of spring water. She drank 10 glasses of this mixture everyday for 10 days. No other food or beverages were consumed during this cleanse. The minimum cleanse is for 3 days, Sue decided to go for 10 days of the cleanse. When you come off of the cleanse/fast, your first meal should be homemade broth, the next meal is raw veggies, and then continue eating lightly for 3 more days.
- She eliminated all meats, dairy, sugars and gluten from her diet.
- She ate organic food whenever possible
- She cooked her own food from scratch
- She juiced large amounts of vegetables that made about 64 ounces of juice in the morning and then drank that throughout the day. Read more about juicing
- She drank mostly spring water
- Eliminated alcoholic beverages
- She kept track of her acidity level by using pH testing paper. You can read more about how to do that with this link- pH and cancer.
- She drank Essiac Tea by buying the herbs and making it herself. Her instructions were to drink it slowly, not to gulp it down, and to drink on an empty stomach 30 minutes before each meal. Her dose was 1 oz of tea mixed with 1 oz of warm water, taken 3-4 times per day
- She took therapeutic doses of Proteolytic Enzymes. These are taken between meals in order to break apart the protein layer that surrounds cancerous cells that protects them from the immune system. Read more about systemic enzyme therapy
- She took Dr. Christopher’s Original Formulas Lower Bowel Formula.
- She took Dr. Christopher Blood Stream Formula.
- She took a variety of supplements that were based on her specific nutritional needs
- She had Ozone Sauna Treatments– this is a sweat box with the added benefit of ozone therapy. She did this at her naturopathic doctor’s office every other week for several months and then went once per month after that. Read more about the benefits of sauna and ozone at the bottom of this page
- Rife treatments which were done at her ND’s office. Read more here.
- She used an infrared light therapy device on her breast area. She used this every night during the first month of healing.
- She used castor oil packs over her liver at night. Read more about those here
- She used a Glandular Ointment on her breasts and then applied a heating pad for an hour every night.
- She did a liver/gall bladder flush. You will find the instructions for this below.
Alkaline and Acid Ash – pH refers to “potential of hydrogen” and is a measurement of whether your body is in an acidic, balanced or alkaline state. The pH scale runs from 1-14, with 7 being in the middle (or neutral). Anything lower than 7 would be within the acidic range, anything above 7 is within the alkaline range. People with a balanced pH are able to resist sickness and disease because their body is naturally able to fight it off. While people who are overly acidic or overly alkaline are more prone to sickness and diseases.
Benefits of an Ozone Sauna– is an artificial method of increasing ones body temperature. There is evidence that artificial fevers work as an immune system stimulant by increasing the number of white blood cells in the body. In a review of studies on the effects of heat treatments, Mayo Clinic researcher Dr. Wakim and colleagues cited findings that indicate that the number of white blood cells in the blood increased by an average of 58% during artificially induced fever. Additionally the skin is another avenue of detoxing the body, with 30% of wastes being eliminated through perspiration alone, providing a detoxifying effect. When ozone was added into this heated environment, it was found that it easily absorbed into the skin and lymphatic system due to the open pores, which in turn helps to oxygenate the tissues, organs, and cells of the body, and also boosting the immune system. Because breathing ozone is harmful to the lungs, a ozone sauna only covers below the neckline.
How to do the Liver and gallbladder flush.
Basic overview- Instructions for a complete liver and gallbladder flush are located in the link below, please research this process thoroughly before attempting this cleanse.
Many people needlessly suffer from allergies, asthma, acne, fibromyalgia, and other conditions which can all be related to gallstones and gravel clogging the liver. There are many reason that we accumulate gallstones; some of them are related to diet, but others can be attributed to prescription or over the counter medications, birth control pills, alcohol, or chemotherapy treatments.
Before you can do the cleanse: It is important to prepare the system for this cleanse. Performing a colon, candida, parasite, and kidney cleanses should all be done in that order prior to doing a flush. You want your kidneys, bladder, urinary tract, and colon in top condition so they can efficiently remove any substances incidentally absorbed from the intestines as the bile is being secreted.
1 week prior to the cleanse- you should drink organic, unfiltered apple juice several times per day. The pectin in the juice will help to soften the gall stones.
The morning of the cleanse– eat only low-fat foods, and eat nothing after 2pm. Don’t worry you wont be hungry.
You will need:
- 4 Tbsp Epsom salts
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 10-20 drops of Dr Christopher’s Formula Black Walnut Extract
- 4-8 Ornithine Capsules (optional). This will depend on how well you can relax during the night.
The process- At 2pm; mix together 3 cups of purified water and the 4 Tbsp of epsom salt in a large container and put the mixture in the refrigerator to chill. This will make up your 2 evening and 2 morning doses.
6pm: Drink 3/4 cup of the epsom salt mixture.
8pm: Drink 3/4 cup of the epsom salt mixture.
9:45 – do all of your personal care routines prior to taking the 10:00 oil and grapefruit juice cocktail. Also take the 4- 8 Ornithine capsules with a glass of water to help you relax during the night. The dose you take should depend on how well you can rest.
The cocktail- Mix 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil with 1/2 cup of fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, and add the black walnut tincture. At 10pm: shake the mixture well and drink within 5 minutes,… it goes down better with a straw. Go to bed and lay down on your right side with your right knee up to your chest, this position will help the gallstones to flow down the biallary duct.
The next morning:
- 6am: Drink 3/4 cup of the epsom salt mixture.
- 8am: Drink the last 3/4 cup of the epsom salt mixture.
- 10am: you may now begin to eat something , start with some fruit juice, and a half an hour later you can eat some fruit. One hour later you may eat regular food but keep it light, uncooked and natural.
- Expect to have diarrhea on this morning which should help to pass the stones and gravel.
- By supper of the next day you should be feeling better and be back to your normal routine.
This process can repeated every two weeks until all gallstones have been eliminated. Furthermore, it should be repeated annually. Instructions for a liver/gallbladder flush
Andreas Moritz explains how to do the liver/gallbladder flush
Update – Sue was a mentor to many women with breast cancer that she befriended online offering advice and support. I’m sorry to report that she passed away on January 26th, 2016 from a heart attack.
- Cellular toxicity is the cause of cancer
- An anticancer diet and lifestyle plan
- Detoxing therapies for the body
- Systemic enzyme therapy